WHO AM I?
First of all, I welcome all of you to Discover to win, friends the main motive of creating this website is to provide study materials directly in the form of PDF to you and also some information about higher studies after twelfth.
Now I come to introduce myself, Friends, my name is Brijesh Chandra Maurya, I am currently a BSc student at Banaras Hindu University. I run a YouTube channel named BHU Campus. My channel has 1 million + views and more than 13000 subscribers. if you haven't visited, please go and check it out also don't forget to subscribe to our channel to support us, and feel free to like and share your videos.
If you have any questions related to your career or personal life if you can ask me here in the comments below or in the comment of any of my videos on YouTube. please do share this website in your groups so that other students also can get benefits from this.
Regards

0 Comments