How to Apply for Entrance Exam of Banaras Hindu University in UG or PG Courses?
If you Seeking admission in Banaras Hindu University then you are in the right place. In this blog, I will tell you how you can get admission in Banaras Hindu University and also how you can prepare for the entrance examination 2021.
First of all, you have to apply for your desired course. This year NTA is conducting The entrance examination of BHU and to apply for admission firstly go to Google and search for the BHU online website and there you can see the link for the registration form, after that, you have to provide your details and register for your desired course.
Here I have attached the video - HOW TO FILL FORM, in that video I have briefly explained how to fill the form. I hope it will help you a lot.
-Welcome in Advance
0 Comments